"Report from the Peñin Guide: DO Ribera del Duero" - Insider News wine articles
Helping wine businesses to stay current on the international wine market, The Insider News ' wine articles feature key information and events about the world wine industry.
Global Wine & Spirits, in partnership with Grupo Peñín Comunicación,
brings you the latest on the Spanish wine and spirits market. This month?s
profile features the wines of DO Ribera del Duero. In this region with
an outstanding climate and soils, Albillo is the dominant white variety,
while Tinto del País (Tempranillo) is grown in 81% of vineyards.
Other red varieties cultivated in DO Ribera del Duero include Garnacha Tinta, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec and Merlot. The Peñín Guide gives the region?s wines an overall rating of ?very good? for 2006. To learn more, read the full report. Enjoy!
Website : www.grupopenin.com
- GWS: Thought Leaders in the Wine Industry
- Vinexpo: Of Course GWS Will Be There!
- Global Wine & Spirits Partners with the London International Wine Fair
- TRADE SHOWS AND WINE FESTIVALS IN CHINA: TIPS FOR MAKING THESE EVENTS PROFITABLE
- Challenge International du Vin - Discovering new Talent !
- CONQUERING CHINA'S WINE MARKET: OUR PRODUCERS TESTIFY