Member Login  | Français Italiano Deutsch Español

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a call for tenders and get proposals from 1000's of suppliers

 

Search or Browse the GWS Trade Directory

GWS Trade Directory > Sweden


View 89 listing(s) in the GWS Trade Directory for: Sweden

  • Mariannelunds Vinkälla AB

    Sweden - Importer / Agent

  • Slottskällans Bryggeri AB

    Sweden - Wine Producer

  • Bibendum AB

    Sweden - Distributor / Wholesaler

    Bibendum was celebrating 10 year in 2006. It was back in 1996 when the monopoly import changes took place that Bibendum was started after many years history with the Berntson family. The main focus at the time was the growing wine portfolio. Today Bibendum has three strong legs with wine,...
    View More

  • Vinalliansen AB

    Sweden - Importer / Agent

  • Vina Espanola

    Sweden - Distributor / Wholesaler

  • TIWA AB

    Sweden - Distributor / Wholesaler

    TIWA AB was established in 1991 by Tomas Wallstedt, the General Manager of the company and we are located in Örebro, Sweden. From the beginning we were operating in both the wine and food business but today 90% of the business is in import and distribution of wine. The remaining 10 % is selling food
    View More

  • WineWorld

    Sweden - Importer / Agent

    WineWorld is a competent and rapidly growing importer on the Swedish market. We are privileged to represent an exclusive list of imported wines from some of the most prestigious and successful wineries in the world. We offer a carefully chosen portfolio with a variety of wines that will satisfy...
    View More

  • Triplus Vinhandel AB

    Sweden - Distributor / Wholesaler

    Triplus Vinhandel’s business idea is to provide restaurants with quality wine and knowledge of how to combine wine and food. Our vision is to increase people’s joy and pleasure of drinking wine that harmonize with different cuisines. Our long experience of and education in how to match wine and...
    View More

  • Berntson AB

    Sweden - Distributor / Wholesaler

  • RenbjerMagnusson AB

    Sweden - Importer / Agent

    We are a Swedish importer of wines & spirits. We work both with the consumer retail monoply and the Horeca. Please visit our website to know more about us....
    View More

  • J&J Nordic AB

    Sweden - Spirits Producer

  • Precuritas AB

    Sweden - Distributor / Wholesaler

  • Virtuous Spirits AB

    Sweden - Importer / Agent

    Virtuous Spirits imports all organic products for the Swedish market....
    View More

  • International Marques

    Sweden - Distributor / Wholesaler



 

Insider News

Subscribe